Saturday, March 16, 2013

My Front Porch Garden and Yummy Tuscan Soup

When you drive into my lane my garden's begin to envelope you....although it wasn't so when we moved here. As I've mentioned in previous posts, there weren't any gardens when we purchased our old farmhouse.  We gardeners often have lofty aspirations... we dreamily peruse our favorite gardening magazines, take notes on things we want to incorporate and longingly wait till we can create that new bed, stumble upon a new rose bush and make the season's first bouquet of sweetly scented jonquils.  Spring is only a few days away and although there is snow covering the ground on my farm, I know my tulips and daffodils will soon be peaking up and sending me warm greetings of love....

Please go to For Dragonflies And Me new home at http://fordragonfliesandme.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/front-porch6-emaiver.jpg”&gt
You can see over a dozen great photos and the rest of the story at the above link...

Also, be sure to visit, LIKE & SHARE Dragonflies Facebook page for daily inspirations... see you there,

Happy Day,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment